Chapter 1 What is Biomagnetism?
Definitions of Health. 10 Golden Rules of Biomagnetism. Effects of Biomagnetism on the Human Body. How Biomagnetism Works. Magnet Polarities. Biomagnetic Scanning.
The power of the magnetic force is one of the most basic powers in nature. We know that magnetism itself was an ingredient in the primordial soup of our Creation event from which this one Universe began. Magnetism is the force that keeps order in all things by attraction. The Laws of Attraction keeps Nature in perpetual balance over vast periods of time, which is also what biomagnetic healings goals are, to bring us back into balance where pathogens can no longer exist and optimal, prolonged healing and wellbeing occurs. Bottom line is that we don’t get old, we get mold!
Importantly, since 1978, the FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) officially recognizes that magnetic energy application has no health risk and accepts the use of it for healing therapeutic purposes. With few exceptions, Biomag Healing only does not effective change the body if magnets are placed improperly. There is nothing to regulate and everyone can use magnets to heal.
Emotional issues make up most of our physical maladies and this is one of the many reasons why there is no one panacea for everyone at once. Everyone is different to heal, which is why this healing protocol is specific to the individual but can also mitigate common terrain toxicities we all acquire as well. We are each unique but not special. BiomagHealing drills down to each individuals own issues and symptoms to find healing placements and can also heal common maladies we all inherit.
Did you know?
• The microbial signature of each individual, as well as its genome, is unique.
• In every cm2 of our skin, there are about 10,000 bacteria; however, at the hair follicle level in the dermis, there are 1,000,000 bacteria per cm2.
• Two strains of bacteria are considered to belong to the same species when greater than 70% of their total DNA resembles each other.
• The genetic similarity between a human and a cat is 90%, the human and a mouse 85%, and human with a banana 50%. Man has more than 96% of his DNA equal to that of the chimpanzee.
• Scientists estimate that there are at least 320,000 viruses, just in mammals alone, yet to be discovered.
• If we assume that the 62,305 of the known vertebrate species harbor 58 viruses each, the number of unknown viruses rises to 3,613,690. The number rises to 100,939,140 viruses if we include the 1,740,330 known species of vertebrates, invertebrates, plants, lichens, mushrooms, and brown algae. This number does not include viruses of bacteria, archaea, and other single-celled organisms.
Definitions of Health
Allopathic Medicine: Health is the absence of symptoms or disease.
WHO: Health is a state of complete physical, mental,and social well-being, and not only the absence of dis-ease or infirmity.
Claude Bernard: Health depends on the internal balance of living organisms. With pH determining the aspect of such internal balance.
Medical Biomagnetism: Health depends on theorganic entropy and that its body’s metabolism con-forms to the parameters that are within three tenths of neutral pH toward acidity or alkalinity. But these levels are not static, they are constantly in a state of activity and synergy.
Bioenergetics is the part of biochemistry concerned with the energy involved in making and breaking of chemical bonds in the molecules found in biological organisms. It can also be defined as the study of energy relationships and energy transformations and transductions in living organisms.
Medical Bioenergetics: It was proven that the power of the mind could replace magnetic energy, and this has opened new fields that allow us to research subjective concepts of psychology, emotionality and spirituality. In understanding its etiology, which often is at the level of the subconscious mind, these often cause pathologies or dysfunctions, but when they are brought to consciousness can be overcome or be forgiven with the consequential improvement or healing of the patient.
, to its balanced state energetically as energetic balance is achieved and maintainedget results almost immediately. Healers become conduits, or what I call “Facilitators” to helping another Self-Heal naturally and organically. This keeps the power to heal oneself, with one’s self to achieve, and maintain perpetual wellbeing and homeostatic balance. It also keeps the power to heal within one’s own possession and not have to rely on men in white coats to ‘fix’ them.
When I traveled to Tibet they did not have doctors, they had “facilitators”. When I asked “why?”, they told me because they would never dream of taking the power to heal away from the individual. Heal thyself to be true!
10 GOLDEN RULES OF BIOMAGNETISM by Doctor Luis Garcia:
1)Biomagnetism therapy is a diagnostic and therapeutic procedure.
2) The positive biomagnetic pole is formed by hydrogen ions (H+) and the presence of pathogenic viruses.
3) The negative biomagnetic pole is formed by free radicals and pathogenic bacteria.
4) The magnetic poles are in vibrational and energetic resonance.
5) The biomagnetic poles are depolarized by the magnetic induction of fields greater than 1000 Gauss.
6) Biomagnetic induction is instantaneous but the charge is exhausted in seconds
7) The ideal magnetic fields for the clinical level of induction are between 5,000 and 20,000 core Gauss.
8) When the biomagnetic poles are impacted, the pathogenic viruses lose their genetic information, and the bacteria its favorable alkaline environment for its metabolism and reproduction.
9) Theoretically, it only requires one impact to eradicate a biomagnetic pair, and it does not reactivate.
10) At the Normal Energetic Level (NEL), pathogenic microorganisms cannot survive, but their metabolites (toxins) may continue to circulate (Ex: Clostridium tetani and tetanus toxins (Tetanospasmin and tetanolysin).
Critical Compliment Book for Most Effective Biomag HealingContinue reading Sneak Peak Ch 1. Biomag Healing 101