The Question Tree
Pre Exam Ph Scan
You may want to muscle scan for pH levels before the session. After, scan again to see if the pH levels have improved. This can be used as a baseline for your own proof that the session has been successful.
Make sure the Soul you are facilitating is agreeable to change behaviors, diets, lifetstyles, etc. that has caused the issues to arise. I also always ask is they wish to get healed when I begin the session work.
1) Record Before and After. Make sure to photograph/film any physical issues before session work begins so a before and after are proof of successful sessions!
2) Manage Expectations. Not everyone can be healed using magnets and some issues
Will take longer than other issues. Generally, the more serious issues, the more
issues one has, the longer it can take to fully heal. Many sessions can be needed.
3) Scan Dr. Garcia’s Protocol Scan Sheet first, including Most Common Pathogens
(if you find Malaria, Tuberculosis, Epstein Barr Virus, Rabies, Psuedomona Auregonsa and/or Yersinia Pestis, then do all placements for that pathogen).
4) Scan by Symptoms And Issues and Ailments.
(Note that body parts may have been removed, i.e. Thyroid take out, yet energetically
placements may still be needed or asked for.)
5) Scan by Emotions as found or first or last
7) Scan for Reservoir Clearing to purge toxic cells broken up during session work.
8) Scan Nutritional Charts for Additional Supplements and Diets as well as Ch. 7.
Too the Roots of the Problems.
In the Questions You Will Find the Answer
My Scanning Protocol
I start with the low hanging fruit of issues the soul is experiencing with the first session work. The next session I drill down to the branch and trunk of the issues of what is causing the ailments and issues and then, on the 3rd session, I go deep into the emotional, and sometimes Spiritual, clearing needed for full recovery. Remember that Dr. Garcia has stated that over 80% of our physical issues are emotionally based.Continue reading Sneak Peak ApPlied Biomag Healing 101 ~ Appendix I