Complimentary Healing Resources
Nutrition. Supplements. Vitamins. Meditation. Creams. Lotions. Potions. Detox Food and much more. Healing powers of Medical Marijuana. Heavy Metal Detox Foods.
(Full credit and my deepest appreciation to Ms. Tammy Nathan Horton for her critical contribution :)
Contrary to the common allopathic approach, in healing and health, a one size fits all solution is most often not the case. We are all as unique as our fingerprints and we all, at some time in our lives, need of a little help from our friends.
In this same approach Biomagnetism and its effects can be optimized and enhanced if an individual is plateauing in their convalescence. The methods discussed in this chapter will briefly outline some tools that can improve or promote further healing which can be used in addition to biomagnetism. Not every modality will suit the individual, but this chapter helps to explain the concepts of why and how it works with biomagnetism and where to look to research if it is something that is right for you.
As with all themes discussed in this book using applied kinesiology is always advised to see if a modality will best suit the situation and the individual at any given moment. Having a clear set of intentions, a connection to source and a specific question with a yes or no answer, is key for using our intuitive gifts. Muscle testing for a modality and usage or dose for parameters is always advised for all methods always. It truly is a wonderful tool to have to guide you on your road to health improvements. Once you get it will be like riding a bike – you never forget how to. It is quite amazing.
In the realm of vibrational modalities there are so many truly incredible and supportive tools one can use that come from nature for healing. We, being organic beings from the soil (soul) and of the salt (plasma), find we resonate best with using natures remedies in a slow and steady manner. We do not develop chronic illnesses overnight and we have to have that same understanding as we approach healing those conditions. There are rarely quick fixes, pills or potions. If someone claims this, it is wise to take caution. Slow and steady is always the best. Less is more. As above so below. We can anticipate the duration of our healing upward would correspond directly with our cascade to illness downward. In illness there is always health and we must realize and tap into this vibration within ourselves to ignite and catalyze further positive healing. No matter what level our healing needs to be experienced on, spiritual, mental or physical, we are a whole being and should treat our healing and experiences as such.
The stars shine brightest in the darkness. No matter if you are using biomagnetism therapy for a pulled tendon in your shoulder or to promote self-healing of a long battled chronic illness there is ALWAYS more room for more health, always. Even if they are only baby steps. When the body is treated as a perfect machine of health, given the right conditions, the body will always find homeostasis and thus find a will and a way to better health. The goal is always to allow the body to remember what balance is so that eventually it runs on its own like a fine-tuned race car on auto pilot. Let us explore some of the tools for optimization.
1. Breath Work
The saying “30 days without food, 3 days without water and 3 minutes without air “, puts our survival priorities in order of importance. Without proper oxygenation of our plasma our bodies are unable to complete the necessary conversion to create energy and sustain life. We often overlook the significant importance of the air we take in. It is an automatic process that we often don’t think about unless we are ill with a lung infection or having a panic attack. But yogis say that the first body to get sick is the Pranic Body- the eighth etheric light body, the breath body. Traditional Chinese Medicine believes that wind at the neck is the first point of entry for illness. Just noticing the difference between the long and relaxed deep belly breath of a baby compared to the short shallow upper chest breaths of a stressed-out person says it all. If we can take one thing away from Wim Hof and Yogananda we can understand that prana is the most under-valued measurement of health and vitality as such should be given far more attention.
Experiment. When you awake in the new day place your left hand ring finger on the right nostril and left thump on left nostril. Use thumb and finger to open and close each nostril independently. Breathe ten breaths in through only left nostril, closing right nostril with finger, then reverse for ten breaths and repeat. You will notice each day you try this that one nostril (Sun or Moon) is more open than the other.
The Right nostril is the Yang or the Pingala channel which represents active, alert, awake and stimulated energetic status. (similar to the red magnet). If it is your left it is the opposite, yin, cooling, relaxed, tired, feminine, Ida channel (similar to black magnet properties and the left side of the body-moon). The most simple and effective pranayama to teach our children is called Nadi Shodna (alternate nostril breathing). To change the mental state from one to the other simply close the nostril of the side you would like to change – so want to become awake? Plug the left. Want to fall asleep? Plug the right. Long deep belly breathing for three minutes with that nostril closed. Like magic your dominant nostril will shift and so will your entire system.
There are many ways we can play with the pranic energy. The Mahabandha (the great lock) combined with the one-minute breath is said to cure ALL disease if mastered. Nauli kriya- the rolling of the belly combined with breath is also deeply healing. The main focus on all breathing is to breath into the belly, navel always moves first on the inhale, then the ribs then the clavicle, exhale is the reverse. Mantra is also helpful when the mind wanders. Singing is also beneficial for breathing. Remember that the lungs are not only the site for gas exchange, but also for detoxification. The deeper the breath the greater the exchange of molecules, gravity makes the blood in the lower lungs greater in volume, if we are breathing shallowly then we are not getting to the area that needs to detox. It is such an undervalued and simple solution to better health. Try set a reminder each hour perhaps to do long deep breathing for three minutes. Exercise. Sing. Move. Prana is more important than we realize. For more exercises the book Prana, Pranee, Pranayam by Yogi Bhajan has many great exercises.
The science is there it is up to us to do the work to enhance our healing abilities naturally and effectively with beauty and simplicity just as nature intended.
2. Healthy Water
How amazing is water? It defies the laws of science, expanding in cold, contracting in the heat, taking four shapes- liquid, gas, solid and net matrix. It composes 70-80 percent of our cellular makeup. It has a memory. It can change shape based on our thoughts alone (see Emoto Water Study). Communities living in blue zones have had access to glacial hexagonal shaped water springs which have been associated with their longevity. Natures fauna always chooses moving water over still ponds. Why? Magnetized and energized water does exactly that to our systems. But it has to be the right kind of water. Tap water and bottled water are loaded with things like chloramines, chlorine, fluoride, spores, cysts, hormones, bacteria and metals depending on geographical location. It is of utmost importance to drink clean and pure living water. Pure water can cause water poisoning in cases of dehydration (reverse osmosis- dead water) as well as cold water can kill a horse- room temperature or warm is best always not to shock the system.
Dr. Garcia’s friend developed a simple structured water magnet arrangement that I sell at biomaghealer.com or you can make one on your own with magnets. We also sell biomag structured water garden nozzles.
SALT of the Earth and Sea?
The inorganic and heavily processed unnatural compounded salt is actually toxic to the body. The body does not recognize or need this compound and thus causes high fluid retention due to the body trying to remove this poison. It has been chemically bleached and cleaned and treated with harmful chemicals and additives. It has no way to clear the body fast enough and builds up and leaves deposits in organs and tissue, causing health problems. In other words, the same chemicals added to salt to prevent water absorption also prevent it from being properly absorbed in your body.
This is why we hear salt is “bad for you”. Yes! The wrong salt is, absolutely. Shortly after salty began being refined, mental illness statistically increased. It should be noted that what do doctors give to patients to help regulate manic-depressive patients? Lithium, a trace mineral in natural salt that has been removed and is missing from table salt. The right salt is freshly harvested natural and unrefined sea salt, it is loaded with minerals that our body recognizes and needs and craves. The best natural salts come straight from the sea in origin. The best are Himalayan Sea Salt (be cautious of fake dyed salts), Real Salt brand, Celtic Sea Salt brand and Jacobsen Sea Salt Company. Make sure you do your research and trust your source as with anything.
Salt is most effective in stabilizing irregular heart rhythms, vital to the extraction of excess acidity from the cells in the body, particularly neurons, it regulates blood sugar, it is vital for the generation of hydroelectric energy in the body. It facilitates neural signaling for communication and information processing from brain to fingertip and back, it is vital for the absorption of food particles in the GI tract, clears the lungs of mucus and sticky phlegm, clears catarrh and congestion from the sinuses, is a strong natural antihistamine, anti-viral, anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial, prevents muscle cramps, is vital for sleep regulation and circadian rhythms, is vital for saliva production, is vital for bone structure formation and making bones firm ( osteoporosis is a result of salt and water shortage). It is vital for the prevention of gout and arthritis, maintains sexual libido, prevents varicose veins, reduces double chin, and it contains 80 mineral elements that the body needs for life sustaining functions. Bad salt does the exact opposite.
Unrefined salt is real salt and it synonymous with life today as we know it as well as billions of years ago. Lack of adequate salt lends to dehydration, birth defects, organ failure, decay, diseases, premature aging, and premature death. The problem with salt is that beginning in 1923 processors began kiln drying salt at high temperatures above 1200F’. These extreme temperatures cause alterations to its chemical structure. Not only does heat ruin its original natural form but during the refining process 82 out of 84 essential minerals are removed, leaving only inorganic sodium chloride. Table salt becomes basically an inorganic sodium compound to which “anti-caking” additives have been added such as aluminum hydroxide, silica aluminate, sodium ferrocyanide, tai-calcium phosphate, stearic acid and others. Aluminum has been implicated in Alzheimers and dementia and is very difficult to remove from the brain once it enters the blood brain barrier.
As a side note Himalayan Salt caves give off beneficial negative ions just like black magnets. Salt lamps are a beautiful addition to any room and have been proven to reduce allergies due to their antihistamine properties. Salt Rocks!!!
For instant healing benefits for acid states, if needed, use baking soda 1/4 tsp added to warm water instantly alkalizes the body, increases VO2max, cardiac performance and reduces lactic acid.
Remember this one thing. We must always change the water in the fish tank, right? Otherwise it gets dingy, smelly and toxic. In the same way we need to change our water environment, but it has to be the right environment. We need to replace our plasma with plasma. Low salt diets are detrimental to health, the right salt diet adds vitality and electricity to our systems and enables our cellular reactions to take place for the best health we can attain. Salt is life, water is life, oxygen is life- the right kinds of these molecules make or break your vitality and energetic potential.
3. Nutrition ~ Let Food by Thy Medicine and Medicine by Thy Food.
Let us focus on macro elements now that we understand the importance of clean micronutrients. Our food. We are what we eat and food is our medicine.
Food should be called our medicine and we would see and choose much differently. We are the only species on the plane-t that doesn’t know what to eat, have you ever stopped to consider this fact? We have hundreds of thousands of “diet” books and yet everyone is still utterly confused. This is by design. The food pyramid is wrong!!!
We do not require three square meals of 80 percent grains per day. This is not how our ancestors ate and it is why we have a world full of unhealthy and obese humans. When we shop the middle of the grocery aisles we are asking for trouble. Things that have more than 5 ingredients or an expiration date longer than three days are a NO NO.
Anything with a preservative should be thrown out- it is poison. Anything injected with antibiotics and hormones should be avoided as well as anything sprayed with roundup or chemicals or soaked in ozone for 30 minutes or peroxide and water. Impossible burgers are cloned replicating cells that cost little to manufacture and use artificial lab ingredients untested for health and nutrition.
Anything with artificial dyes like blue lake or red lake should also be avoided. Sugar, HFCS, palm oil, canola, safflower, anything bleached, etc. should be tossed!!! Rapeseed is poison, canola is poison- 80 percent of Whole Foods items are coated in canola. (banned in the UK). It is cheap that is why it is used but highly unstable with heat and very toxic.
Do not cook with oils that have a low smoke point. Cook with high heat oils like coconut or sunflower, butter or lard only. Oils that are solid at room temperature. All others convert into trans fats with application of heat. If you decide to eat legumes or grains always soak to get rid of lectins, they can cause leaky gut. Use a variety of cooked and raw vegetables and use the glycemic index with all foods to regulate glucose response. The minute we secrete insulin we begin storing fat. 90/10 rule- 90 percent healthful choices and 10 percent pleasure foods. Generally speaking, we are omnivores, we are not designed to digest cellulose, we do not have seven stomachs to make cud, we have sharp incisors as well as flat molars. We have a need for cobalamin (B12- cobalt) which we cannot obtain through vegan diets. Morally and ethically speaking veganism is the best – it allows us to eat the energy of the living plant and promote our own cellular electricity.
But even plants make their own chemical defenses such as calcium oxalate (kidney stones), phytates, saponins, terpenoids and more that can cause harm to our health if we don’t know how to soak, cook or process them properly. Dose matters most with anything. Studies show that native tribes that consumed no grains ( seeds of grasses) had no incidence of mental illness as well as dental cavities ( Weston A Price, Linus Pauling) See Dr. William Davis’ work at www.wheatbellyblog.com.
We are meant to eat a small amount of animal protein and fat but it is to be done with honor and reverence as the natives waste nothing, Kosher Noah Hide laws send up sparks for the soul. In this way we can honor the sacrifice for our own survival. “Our great mother does not take sides; she protects the balance of life. “Avatar. “Na’vi kill prayer- “I see you, brother and I thank you. Your spirit will go with Eywa, but your body stays behind to become part of the people”.
We have become so disconnected from nature, our soil, our land, the place we come from. We are the earth, the salt of the earth. Born from the ashes to return again. We must look at food as a gift, a medicine and a blessing. Nothing should be wasted, rverything to be shared. A lot can be learned of a person by watching the way they eat. How they begin, their pace, their gratitude. Remember food contains water, water contains memory. The energy you put into your food imprints on every molecule. Vitamin L is most important of all. Vitamin Love. No one food is right for everyone. It is all trial and error. What Is good for you today may not be tomorrow. We have two powerful tools to use for our food intake, Our fingers to muscle test and our noses. Just because a food may smell amazing at first, the first scent of it will either feel good or not in your belly and intuition. Use these tools always. Even with supplements. You will be surprised how accurate they are.
Some beautiful books to read, The Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson, Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon, Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A Price, Wheat Belly Dr William Davis, Superfoods by David Wolfe, Spiritual Nutrition by Gabriel Cousens. www.integrativenutrition.com
(if you love your pets don’t feed them cereal (kibble) feed them your leftovers- feed them what they would eat in nature) DO NOT FEED PETS GRAINS EVER!!! Never ever feed Carnivorous cats grains- please read labels diligently. Grains cause chronic UTI’s in felines and much worse. Look at your domesticated pet as a wild animal and feed them accordingly just like humans. See www.perfectlyrawsome.com for feeding calculators and proper pet nutrition. Always make sure to include raw meaty bones for dental health as well as essential fats for coat, brain and joints. Pets dont need to eat raw if you are not comfortable but you can easily feed them cooked human proteins at the same price as kibble. Pets will always go to the food they like the best so its good to sample a few choices to know what they like. For example, a bite size of cooked bison, beef, salmon, turkey and lamb. Each pet is different,but they do tell us right away what they like.
5. Sofleggio Music ~ Like Heals Like
Rules of Homeopathy
What is music? Sound waves of frequency and vibration that are mathematically combined to produce beauty of form, harmony and expression of emotion. Sound therapy is using frequency and vibration and intention to elicit a specific healing effect on an individual such as relaxation, chakra clearing or tuning of the entire etheric system. The ideal frequencies are solfeggio frequencies which complete the Fibonacci form or the sacred geometry of our light bodies. Each light body has a specific tone and a planetary energy that we can tap into using live musical instruments which are tuned to affect a specific healing benefit. For example, our first chakra the muladarha (root) is the color red and matches the frequency 396 Hertz and the planet Mars. This chakra when balanced liberates fear, guilt and trauma. When we have a soul who is communicating these emotions we can apply music that vibrates the same for 20 minutes with say a planetary gong and then always elevate one level for another 20 minutes- which would be 417 Hz on the scale. If a soul is expressing fear, lack of creativity, hesitance to change and the undoing of situations then we would apply 417 Hz for 20 minutes and follow with 528Hz to elevate.
If they present with brain fog, low self-esteem, turmoil, lack of self-worth, hatred and depression we would apply 528 Hz then elevate to 639Hz. If they present difficulty opening up, matters of the heart, disharmony, sadness and relationship issues we would apply 639Hz and elevate to 741 Hz. If they are presenting with many problems and no solutions, issues communicating, people not hearing them when they speak and throat issues we would apply 741 Hz and follow with 852Hz. If they are unbalanced, heavy, feeling lack of inspiration, lack of divine connection especially to their soul we would apply 852 Hz and follow with 963Hz. If they are demonstrating hardship in feeling connected and having doubts, not seeing the whole picture we would apply 963Hz and then 1074Hz .
We can use a simple app for tuning or we can use a mini frequency generator or a gong, tuning forks, chimes, copper plates, crystal or metal singing bowls or any instrument that is tuned to these particular frequencies. While applying magnet therapy the sound waves will enhance the healing. We can also fine tune our therapies by using particular frequencies that match our organ systems. Remember each biomagnetic pair has its own frequency and when sound is applied it only improves and speeds the benefits.
Lumimaries, Sounds, Colors and Metres
The following is a table of the audio frequencies, colors and meters analogous to the planetary (luminary) cycles in the order of the octaves. Click on a name of a cycles (first column) to read the individual description.
Cycle: Duration of the period in days or years frequency: The tuning forks are tuned in this frequencies
Hertz: Number of cycles per second octave: The number of octaves is based on the period.tone: The designations of the tones.a1: The frequency of the corresponding chromatic a1diff. 440 Hz: The difference to 440 Hz, given in cents.
Color: The color corresponding to the duration of the period in order of the octaves. BPM: beats per minute pendulum: A pendulum of the given length (in centimeters) swings with the frequency given in the same row (in bpm). It can be used as a time reference; in case a metronome is not available.
Ideally all resonant frequencies would be intentionally created within an electromagnetic field to produce enhanced energetic tones. These tones should be tuned to 432Hz and not 440Hz (like our current radio music which is proven to cause feelings of chaos and anger) All of these tones are in alignment with PHI or the golden ratio – aka the Fibonacci number sequence.
There is much debate around the 432 versus 440 tuning. The story behind the deception can easily be researched on the link below. The bottom line is there are corresponding sounds and tones that can be applied to the biofield whilst in a biomagnetism session. It can be as simple as playing beautiful spa like music, binaural beats, solfeggio tones, theta or gamma electronically generated music to as complex as live sound therapy using instruments that are tailored to the organ systems and emotions that require the healing.
As long as the music is aligned with the soul the healing will be enhanced. One caveat and a very important one. Some traumas can be brought up by certain frequencies that the client is not ready to deal with. For example, gongs can bring up PTSD for war veterans. In a case such as this it would be ideal to cease that instrument or music and find something they choose. Or no music at all until the client has settled back into a relaxed state. We heal in many layers and we heal cyclically. Certain organs also hold onto certain emotions as well. Psychosomatic healing can be deep and very, very, healing but the client has to be ready to venture into those places to promote that healing also. Prana and emotions coincide always. Just always watch your client and be very in tune and sensitive to their breathing patterns to gauge what is needed in a given moment. Better to know and be prepared for anything that may arise. The beauty of music is that 99 percent of the time it will create a gorgeous experience for healing for both the healer and the client alike.
Some beautiful reading material and resources:
The Cosmic Octave by: Cousteau
The Musical Theory of Existence by: Steve Madison
5. The Royal Rife Machine
On the theme of frequency and vibration there is an amazing healing device that was invented in the 1920’s by a scientist named Royal Rife. These healing machines are able to shatter organisms using frequencies similar to an opera singer shattering a glass with the perfect pitch. In nature everything has its own radio station and when we tune into the perfect dialed in station, we get a clear crisp sound. In that same way when we dial into the frequency of an organism, we can kill it quickly and easily the key is knowing which frequency to apply. For this we muscle test!!!! There are many great documentaries on Royal Rife and his BX BY cancer research. A search engine “ Rife killing under microscope” can demonstrate the many amazing powers of a rife. They are labeled as quackery however aren’t many things that work? The proof is in the product and the evidence firsthand.
There are many great rife machines out there at many different price ranges and functionalities here is a list from least to greatest:
1. The most affordable is a free a simple tone generator. It is a sine wave general tone. You can use it to program crystals or clear your home like you would burning sage. It is a great beginner resource. Now this is not the best because the strength of the frequency is very weak but it can still be useful for many applications.
2. Mini tone generator- this is a mini device that can be used with any orgone piece simply connected with a wire to amplify a given space- www.akaida.com makes some beautiful ones. But the generator you can find its called FG085 mini multi tone generator.
3. Hulda Clark Zapper- great and basic for contact mode only-https://drclarkstore.com/dr-clark-zapper-syncrozap-with-wristbands-model-a11/
4. Spooky2- the cheapest generator with the most functionality- has PEMF, Scalar, Tens, Plasma, contact, remote (quantum), biofeedback scans and so much more, the best library of all rife programs on the market. However, it is glitchy and tricky if you are not tech savvy. https://www.spooky2-mall.com
5. BCX Ultra- a very good basic rife machine, has great bulbs, foot bath and plasma for a big room, all of Rife’s original frequencies. Limited programs, very basic great for plug and play- not technical as compared to others, no biofeedback scans. https://www.hymbas.com/bcx-ultra-rife-machine-all-products.php?_vsrefdom=adwords&gclid=Cj0KCQjwrsGCBhD1ARIsALILBYrqBjA6qoBo_qHehMuW2sLcm8D9XfJUyXKuYBLfbIVu6rxVi2OuHAwaAqLsEALw_wcB
6. GB-4000 Mopa- This guy is HUGE! In price and size and sound. Has all of the Original frequencies but not many other applications, many report being fully cured with the GB due to its powerful output. https://www.thegb4000.com/Frequency-Machine/M.O.P.A-Amplifier
7. Pearl -M Resonant light- This rife is amplifier only like the GB but has the power to do a larger area, it is very attractive looking and has amazing reviews. https://www.resonantlight.ca
8. True Rife- By far this is the best rife available- It has many applications such as Ozone bulb, GRS scan for biofeedback, contact mode, overnight bulb during sleep, q-2 bulb ( strongest on the market) , spiral bulb, grounding bed sheet, colloidal silver maker, foot bath, Halo crystal coated bulb and now the q-5 bulb which is the most powerful to date. The true rife has many many cure cases a fantastic customer support group and a certification program for practitioners. It is the Ferrari of Rife machines but it is very expensive. Well worth it if you are looking to heal. www.truerife.com
Contrary to some beliefs a rife machine is NOT a healing machine. It will not repair damaged cells or put DNA proteins back together as some programs on some rife machines say. It is a pathogen killing machine and it does so very very very well when the perfect frequency is found and applied for the proper duration at the proper wave form. There is a post protocol for any rife treatment and that is detox.
When many microscopic organisms have their cell walls obliterated there is a die off reaction (herxheimer) and one can feel quite sick after wards – flulike symptoms are normal, hydration is needed as is proper rest and nutrition. Most herxheimers last a day, sometimes it does not occur. But if you are hitting the nail on the head there usually is a die off reaction so be prepared to give yourself some TLC. Over time the sessions should get easier to tolerate. Do not rife more than every other day for long periods. Like anything Less is more when it comes to Mother Nature. Be wise, in tune to your needs and always muscle test it.
Homeopathy was developed in the 18th century by a German doctor by the name of Samuel Hahnemann, who founded a system based on the ancient concept that “ like cures like”. It is based on the idea that large doses of a substance will cause a symptom, while very small doses of that same substance will cure it. Scientifically it has not yet been explained how homeopathy works, but new theories in quantum physics are shedding light on the process, even though it has been highly suppressed and under researched. And for good reason. It costs pennies for a remedy as compared to patented allopathic pharmaceuticals. Therefore, there is no profitability for the corporations.
What we do know is that a carefully selected homeopathic remedy acts as a trigger to the body’s healing processes. This concept is the forerunner of vaccines in modern times. However, the difference is night and day in terms of a substance, to where it is the “energetic trace or imprint” or frequency of an item which makes it far safer, yet very effective. It is very popular to this day in India and used and widely promoted. However, many single remedies are now being removed from shelves in North America- because it works!
Homeopathic remedies range from flora to fauna to minerals (cell salts) and even to diseased tissue called “nosodes”. Nosodes, are a very special type of remedy for special types of cases. But remember that it is not the diseased tissue itself, but it is the energetic vibrational imprint of the disease. It may sound repulsive at first but if you can see it in a way of energy and not material it makes a lot of sense. Like cancels out like.
Everything is neutralized and healing is restored. Often times, the homeopath will consult the client to get to know certain quirks and behaviors I test for particular remedies. Say a client comes in expressing a busy and very organized life style, wearing bright colors and having an aversion to rain and an affinity for fresh flowers in her home( we call these miasms- symptoms or expressions) we could perhaps look into a bee remedy called-Apis. This remedy could also be used for acute symptoms also such as an insect bite or a swollen eyelid on your dog. In the same action the bee venom swells, reddens and irritates the area we would choose Apis for this also.
Homeopathic remedies can used for behaviors, emotions, addictions, spiritual sickness, and diseases and they can be made from ANYTHING! And they are the vibrational signature of that substance. They are dilutions of the original substance that are shaken and diluted so many times that only the energy remains. Remember water has a memory. Homeopathic remedies are always made in a liquid medium. For this reason. The lower the number of potencies, the more physical the issue it addresses, the higher the number the more etheric. Homeopathy can be used in many mediums such as pellets, drops, creams, and gels- but always in a water base. They are very simple to make with a radionics machine. Books can be found on Ebay such as Hahnemann, Kent, Boericke materia medica but new prints are rare.
It is impossible to get a true homeopathic remedy maker; they have been banned or burned. There are a few out there but for now the best we have are electronic versions called radionics machines. Some great ones are BERKANA Labs boards that attach to spooky 2 rife if you have one. They are just amazing and always sold out. www.berkanalabs.com They also provide a great user manual that is very very useful. The other product that is great are Bionetix machines on Ebay out of the UK. They are the only company providing these machines of quality and proof of work https://www.ebay.com/usr/bionetix?_trksid=p2047675.l2559 but also not inexpensive. Limits are endless for vibrational healing. If you are looking for more information on homeopathy the Canadian College of Homeopathics has many great resources. https://ochm.ca
I also greatly recommend Bach Flower Essences for the highest form of healing energetically. There is nothing more powerful than the bloom energy of a flower. Bach found that in all of his homeopathic research there were no greater healings than that he witnessed with Flower Remedies. They are absolutely fantastic and immediate. Having a 100 remedy kit from Helios Homeopathy is amazing to have on hand for your tool kit. (See “Vibrational Medicine” by Richard Gerber)
Remedies can also be made without a copier using the old methods of dilution and shaking. One only needs to research and you will find how.
Some great companies to purchase your remedies:
7. Meditation ~ No Place Like Om
Ahhhhh to be zen! Ommmmmm. Ohnnnnnnng. Yaaaaaaaaammmmm ~ Whatever mantra you choose it replaces the monkey chatter (vrittis) with a much sweeter and much more serene mind (man) song/tune(tra) rather than the constant jumping of thoughts. It is a common misconception that meditation is meant to be zen and peaceful.
The purpose of meditation is to bring the stuff up to the surface to be healed from the layers of consciousness- emotional, subconscious, collective unconscious, ancestral layers. It is to be able to notice the thoughts as they come up and return your mind to the focus rather than getting lost in the story. It’s like taking the hand of the toddler and gently bringing them back to sit at a table to do a task. The toddler will keep trying to go do something else just like the thoughts will keep distracting the meditation. Each time to take their hand once again and guide them back to the table. In the same way one guides their mind back to the meditation task and not the story or the fantasy being created to distract. It takes many hours of practice to get to know the space where the mind meets the heart and soul. When we are born, we should learn this and breath work first. It would save a lot of time later in life.
It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken adults. Meditation does this and more. Yogis recommend beginning with a 40 day meditation as it takes 40 days to break a habit. 90 days to create a new habit. 120 days to confirm a habit and 1000 days to master a habit so that it becomes you. A habit is a subconscious chain reaction between the mind, the glandular system and the nervous system.
We develop habits at a very young age. Some serve our highest destiny and some do not. Meditation can help you develop new and deeply ingrained habits that serve your highest potential.
In Tibet most of the statues of Buddha’s are positions of quiet, inward contemplation. “Know Thyself to Be True” was inscribed over the Oracle of Delphi where ancient Greeks would go for universal knowing.
There are many ways to meditate. There are many books on meditation. When starting out its best to have small victories. There is always time for a 3-minute meditation, get the app Insight Timer and meditate with others, or find a guided meditation on YouTube there are so many. Find the right voice that soothes you and you can have some pretty powerful experiences. Kundalini yoga meditations are very, very powerful as well. Some great teachers are Catalyst Yogi or Karena Virginia, Sadhguru or Meditative Mind. There are so many kinds you just have to find what is right for you but the amazing healing benefits are countless. Some meditations have mantras, chants or songs, some are only breath alone, some involve counting and other visualizations. All of which help you go deeper into your personality, your heart, your soul, your shadow, your higher self and your purpose. What better gift than to give yourself the ability to know and love yourself. This combined with a biomagnetism session could be very very powerful indeed. Meditation with magnets is like amped up soul work. Give it a try you might love what you find.
8. Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field ~ PEMF
Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field healing is similar to BiomagHealing only but using electricity application that creates a pulsed magnet field at a range of Gauss versus magnetism. It has been proven in studies to have benefits for pain reduction and significant benefits for preventing rouleax in the blood – the abnormal clumping of blood cells. As well as benefits to speed healing of bone fractures (FDA approved for this purpose). It is currently used by numerous equine veterinarians with much success. It can improve athletic performance, reduce inflammation, stimulate cell metabolism, aid in speed of recover and increase cellular oxygen uptake by 200 percent. Thus reducing pain associated with lack of sufficient oxygen. Isn’t this the root of all dis-ease- the lack of oxygen and an acidic state? Why of course. Wonder why research on static magnet application has not been studied deeper…things that make you go hmmmm? For more resources on PEMF visit www.drpawluk.com or read the book
Healing is Voltage by Dr. Jerry Tennant. There are a wide variety of devices that can be used for small or large field of work. Earth Pulse is a wonderful moderate version with up to 2000 Gauss (adjustable and programable) and wonderful sleep and repair programs. Higher pulsed machines that go up into the 10,000s should be used with caution as they are not natural forms from nature (those with pacemakers, stents, pumps, hardware implants and soft implants, pregnancy, chemotherapy patients are contraindicated). The body knows best what Mother Nature intended anything other should be used with research and precaution . PEMF therapy can be beneficial but biomagnetism makes for a better therapy due to its lack of 60Hz plug in the wall. Nature is always best and always first. PEMF machines can be great for short term use and application but it is not portable and does not make sense long term. Some great devices are the PEMF 120, Bemer,Earth Pulse, Teslafit, and the Hugo. There are also PEMF mats that have crystals and infrared imbedded. Again, muscle test and read read read up to find what is best for your needs. Pay attention to Gauss, programs, accessories and range of field. Dr Pawluk has a great comparison chart on his site as well.
A great intro book is called PEMF-the Fifth Element of Health by Bryant A Meyers
Healing is Voltage Dr Jerry Tennant
www.teslafit.comn order to properly select a remedy. There is an intimate process to selecting, dowsing, or muscle.
9. Essential oils
Essential oils and aromatherapy have gained a lot of popularity in recent years. Their powerful healing abilities have really come into the mainstream and for good reason. Essential oils have been used for many centuries, the first documented being the oil of the cardamom pod over 5000 years ago. Many precious plant-based oils have been used in ceremonies like burials in Egypt with myrrh, cinnamon, frankincense, and coriander. The three wise men brought these gifts to Jesus. We have seen their use and benefits in apothecaries and medicine cabinets from past to present time. Oils are essentially the sunlight, the soil, the water, the air and the minerals and the energy during their entire growth cycle. That’s why the energy in creating the oil is so very important to consider when using or purchasing a particular brand.
Oils are made from the bark, seeds, roots, resins, fruit, skins, stems, flowers, threads and leaves of plants which are prepared, extracted and distilled into its pure oil-based form. Oils are classified according to their notes. Base, middle and top notes. Base notes last the longest in fragrance about 8 hours whereas middle last 2-4 hours and top the least in duration 1-2 hours. When combined a base can make a middle or top last longer. Oils can also be categorized by frequency in Mega Hertz as well.
When we use a particular oil which is diluted always in a carrier oil we can increase the overall healing frequency or use that oil to uplift a given individual or healing session. We can also diffuse the oil in a diffuser or put a few drops in hot water so that it permeates the room. There are some oils that are not for skin use, many herb oils are also not allowed for children or during pregnancy due to their powerful properties such as sage for example will induce labor. Eucalyptus radiata is not to be used with children but eucalyptus globulus is okay to use. Citrus oils are skin irritants and even when diluted can harm the skin and cause acid burns.
Therefore, it is very important to always research and be sure before using. Oils that are safe are called GRAS (generally regarded as safe). There are also oils that can be used Neat- undiluted such as lavender on a burn. But there aren’t many that can be used Neat. Some companies even test so pure that they can be used internally with proper guidance with a trained practitioner. Raindrop chakra therapy can also be extremely therapeutic.
Below demonstrates the elevating frequencies of oils. Bulgarian Rose Oil used to have the highest frequency at 320MHz but recently has taken a second place to Idaho Blue Spruce at 428 MHz.
The Science ~ the Rose Frequency
In 1992, Bruce Tainio of Tainio Technology, a division of Eastern Washington State University, Cheney, WA, developed equipment to measure electrical frequency in humans and foods. This equipment was used in a research study at Johns Hopkins University to determine the relationships between frequency and diseases. Results from the studies:
While holding a cup of coffee, one participant’s frequency dropped from 66 MHz to 58 MHz (-8 MHz). Another participant drank the coffee, his frequency dropped from 66 MHz to 52 MHz (-14 MHz). After inhaling an essential oil of 75 MHz or higher, their frequency returned to normal in less than one minute.
While holding a cigarette another subject’s frequency dropped from 65 MHz to 48 MHz (-17 MHz); smoking the cigarette, his frequency dropped to
42 MHz (-23 MHz), the same frequency as cancer.
Essential oils in the higher frequency ranges tend to influence the emotions.
Essential oils in the lower frequencies have more effect on structural and physical changes, including cells, hormones, and bones, as well as viruses, bacteria, and fungi. Similarly, to the potencies of homeopathic remedies.
Essential oils do not resonate with the toxins in our bodies.
This incompatibility is what helps eliminate the toxins from our systems.
Essential oils also do not resonate with negative emotions.
Allowing us a greater opportunity to release them.
Best Companies to buy from:
Dr. Garcia’s placement pages for Detox and Addiction
“It’s a dirty job but someone’s gotta do it.” When we enter into the realm of healing we often focus on the end goal, the feeling of optimal health and happiness. Which in itself is very important and absolutely necessary. Being able to visualize yourself living in the end goal, living the dream so to speak is the key to success in any goal setting. However, we often neglect the housekeeping needed to maintain our path to that goal. Let’s talk about plumbing for a quick moment. If all of our anatomy is composed of vessels and capillaries and tubes, then wouldn’t we want to make sure that those pathways are wide open and clear of congestion? Who wants to sit in a traffic jam when we could cruise on an open road? In that same way we need to ensure that there is no mucus, phlegm, stool, calcified stones, clotted blood, adhesion or obstruction. How do we do this? We must learn how to clean and clear our vessels and excretory pathways in order to ensure a long and fruitful lifetime of use.
Let’s start from the outside, our largest organ, our skin. The only way to detox hormone disruptors from plastics and dryer sheets is by sweating. How do we do this? Exercise and FAR-infared sauna. Sweating 30 minutes most days of the week purifies the sweat glands and detoxifies the skin. It is the ONLY way to detox phthalates (PVC plastics)
Respiratory system/ circulatory system– we detox the heart and lungs with exercise, deep breathing, and hydrotherapy ( Ishnaan/Wim Hof method/Post Athletic Ice Baths) . Ice cold water promotes the flushing of all capillaries and reduces inflammatory responses, in every extremity of even the smallest size. Yogis knew if the student performed cold showers prior to meditation due to the size of their auras. If the aura was small the student did not have a cold shower. Ishnaan is performed in the morning prior to sadhana. The entire body is vigorously rubbed to warmth in the cold water using circular massage strokes, paying particular attention to the vital organs and glands for about 5 whole minutes. They believed that hot showers chased the illness inward, so hot baths were to be taken for relaxation purposes. Showers were to be taken cold. But never on the third eye area for this is a remedy for insomnia. Three minutes of ice cold water on the third eye will rid insomnia. Heat on the head will calm excessive emotions.
Renal system is where we get serious now. The kidneys filter all of our water. This is the site of all detox that is critical to support health and vitality. If we have stones in our kidneys we will have chronic UTI’s which leads to bacterial overgrowth and then bladder and kidney diseases ( get some D mannose/ kidney tea and cranactin at the first signs of tugging/pain). If we have calcifications from high oxalic acid from things like spinach, or minerals from soda, refined and processed grains our body will make stones in the kidneys as well as cause things like erectile dysfunction and bladder control problems. We must do a kidney cleanse annually at least. Hulda clark kidney cleanse is simple and easy and effective. In addition, using parsley, celery, hydrangea, ginger, cranberry and black cherry are very beneficial to include in your diet. Marshmallow and gravel root tea dissolves calculi as well as chanca piedra (aka stone breaker). There are many supportive herbs for the kidneys. But proper diet and exercise there is really no substitute in that matter.
There is an amazing book called” It’s the Liver Stupid” by James Robert Clark that can be eye opening as to how many symptoms can connect to a liver problem. Everything from bowling ball syndrome to food allergies. The liver filters all of our blood, processes all drugs, chemicals, food macronutrients, minerals, vitamins and makes all of our hormones and cholesterol. There is really no other organ that performs so many functions per day. The liver also encapsulates toxins in a protective cholesterol shell (gallstone) when necessary, when the stones grow larger, they are moved into the gallbladder for storage permanently. For life! With proper bile production the stones will be processed through the intestines and excreted. But for many who are facing chronic illness, our food supply is so lacking in nutrients to make proper amounts of bile (taurine and glycine are precursors) that the stones just sit in storage. Over time the contents of the stones can produce many symptoms such as Irritable Bowel, food allergies, depression, Gerd, high blood pressure, frozen shoulder, arthritis, gout, allergies and more. The Hulda Clark liver cleanse is not easy but well worth it. The book by Andreas Mortiz called the “Miracle gallbladder and liver cleanse” does what it claims, if followed step by step. Pay careful attention to the TCM organ clock times and eating only carbs if you chose to eat on the cleanse day. More stones are expelled if wet fasting is done. It is a pretty amazing detox that really gives so much renewal to your health and vitality.
If purging stones or disintegrating calculi isn’t for you at the moment, there are other milder forms of binding toxins things like zeolites, French green and bentonite clays, diatomaceous earth, msm sulfur, castor oil packs, activated charcoal and Dmso. These are helpful in binding toxins to ease excretion.
A wonderful book by Dr. Amandha Vollmer called “Healing with DMSO” is a fantastic resource to learn more.
Diatomaceous earth is the fossilized remains of the shells of freshwater diatoms, which are found in abundance around the world. The micro size shells are mostly composed of silica and are razor sharp to small pathogens such as parasites like fleas, mites and insects. The shells are not large enough to damage human’s intestinal tract but they do a great number on bugs. DE works well taken internally and also as a full body mask for things like demodex mites (which we all have, the root cause of acne is mites!!) Also, a super way to prevent fleas on your pets as a monthly dusting on their fur rather than harmful flea medications. Just make sure to keep away from the respiratory tract as it will irritate and can also scratch the eye sclera. When taken internally on a once or twice a week basis it can be part of a fantastic parasite prevention protocol for both you and your beloved furry friends.
That being said a parasite cleanse is and should be part of a seasonal maintenance program. We are naive to think that only animals get parasite and humans do not. Much of the literature mentions that parasite infestations are rare in developed countries- if this is so then why are most parasite medications only available for pets and not for humans? Many vets ask, the moment you enter, “does your pet have flea, tick and heart worm prevention?” But our GPs don’t ask us? Old medical and homeopathic books are filled with information on parasites and their contribution to many chronic illnesses and somehow, they have all just disappeared. Why? Every single rife biofeedback scan comes up with multiple parasites and yet current allopathic medicine does not acknowledge this simple fact. We are filled with them and therefore must be prudent to clean and cook our food properly, maintain our pet’s health if we have close contact and be sure to do a parasite cleanse at least annually for all members of the family. This is a must!
Parasite cleanses must last for at least two weeks to kill the eggs and adults. But it can be tricky because larvae can actually become immune to whatever herbs or medicines we are using. Much like a bacteria can become resistant to antibiotics. If doing a parasite cleanse for the first time it is wise to change the protocol every two weeks and do the cleanse for 6-8-12 weeks depending on your current health status. Combining herbs like black walnut, clove and wormwood with pumpkin seeds would be a basic cleanse. Adding MSM sulfur and DMSO and Magnesium would be intermediate. For severe cases dewormers like Ivermectin (see Covid Math plus protocol), Fenbenzadole ( see cancer curing abilities) , Albendazole and Praziquantanel or Pyrantel Pamoate may be necessary and used with a health practitioner always. Parasites can be very stubborn to eradicate once they have taken up house. Refer to Hulda Clark’s book The Cure for All Diseases for more information. Always use muscle testing as a guide for where to go and what methods to use. I find Biofeedback Scans are the fastest confirmation second to biomagnetism. You can find a practitioner on the true rife website.
The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush by Andreas Moritz
Healing with DMSO by Amandha Vollmer
The Cure for All Diseases by Hulda Clark
11. Colloidal Silver
Aids cure U.S. Patent #5676977 Tetra Silver- Colloidal silver can kill over 650+ disease causing pathogens, including parasites, bacteria, viruses, fungus and yeast. In April 2007, Dr Boyd E. Graves of San Diego visited the Jersey Shore to speak about HIV and AIDS. His thesis presented information about a cure using electrolyzed nano colloidal silver that was injected into critical AIDS patients in Africa as part of a medical study. All but one of the 12 men were permanently cured within one week. Sadly the 12th man passed as he was in the worst condition. The video can be seen here :
CS is a powerful antimicrobial , effective against a broad spectrum of pathogens it attacks all three of the germs vulnerable targets at once. First the silver ions easily rupture the outer membrane when present in the correct amounts, causing the germs vital internal components to be exposed in the bloodstream to our immune system- our white blood cells. The silver continues to destroy these vital internal components by cutting up vital enzymes inside the pathogen. The silver ions then easily attack the germ’s third and most vulnerable target: its DNA. Once the ions combine with the DNA the genes then become paralyzed and the germ cannot reproduce itself.
CS is very simple to make, many rife machines come with silver generators and instructions to follow. It heals pink eye often in a single dose! So much can be said about this amazing molecule. In some countries it has been claimed to heal Marburg viruses such as Ebola. Of course, that information is very difficult to find any longer. Studies showed that wealthy families in the 1700s who ate with silverware had better health and lived longer. Today our flatware is no longer made of silver. It is toxic blends of alloys and leeches’ harmful metals into our food and saliva sadly.
A recent study showed that families that dined on silver flatware and dishes had less incidence of disease and a longer life. https://drhealthbenefits.com/lifestyle/healthy/healthy-guide/health-benefits-of-using-silver-utensils
Now very hard to come by but not bad to inherit your great grandmothers old tea set. Etsy still sells some beautiful antiques.
12. MMS/OZONE/Oxygen Therapy
A very critical molecule responsible for optimum health which is probably the most important for disease reduction is good old O2 (see Prana above). Oxygen reduces to water by the mitochondrial electron transport chain and helps supply the metabolic needs of human life. Without proper blood oxygenation anaerobic bacteria are able to thrive due to the suppression of cellular metabolism and turn the area into a hypoxic and toxic soup. It is known that tissue hypoxia is the driving force for cancers heart disease, diabetes, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and a host of other health conditions. Ph Balance and Oxygen balance alone are the two greatest predictors of chronic morbidity. Without oxygen, tissues become highly acidic in PH and allow a pooling of toxic molecules that cannot clear out properly. A constant state of inflammation and inflammatory responses by the immune system leads to a break down in structure and function of the cellular systems and eventually to the body as a whole.
Conditions like arthritis, gout, neuropathies, diabetes, anemia, cancer and cardiovascular conditions can all be linked to an imbalance in O2 and pH. Some simple observations demonstrate that people with chronic diseases have ineffective or heavy breathing patterns 24/7. These ineffective breathing patterns cause tissue hypoxia, chronic inflammation, immunosuppression and many other negative effects all caused by low body oxygen levels and hypocapnia (reduced CO2 levels). So how do we optimize our uptake of oxygen?
The answers are simple: exercise, increase electricity, proper vitamins and minerals , breathe deeply, and reduce overall intake of things that are highly refined and have an acid pH. These are simple easy and effective ways of preventing chronic illness from happening. But what do we do if we are already sick?? There are many wonderful oxygen therapies available that really do improve health but albeit temporarily. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy has been a crucial tool in helping to fight Lyme disease and its co-infections as well as cancers and lung diseases. Mobile oxygen concentrators like www.inogen.com is a wonderful and affordable way to increase oxygen in those that need constant oxygen supplementation ( without a RX) to have a room oxygen reading of 94 or higher on a pulse oximeter (Also a wonderful tool to have in the first aid kit).
As for exercise tools, there is no excuse for fully mobile individuals to not exercise, even if its just a little each day there is ALWAYS time. There are hand bikes, under desk bikes, TRX door systems, home gyms, attachments to turn a regular bike into a stationary bike, aquatic fitness, walking, gardening, even dancing , trampoline rebounding, black mirrors, , Pelotons, Wattbike’s, Bowflex systems, lap pools, ergs and the list goes on. Finding something that you enjoy is all that really matters- making it fun and dedicating yourself to your own best health is so important. No one can do it but you!! If you don’t use it you lose it. There is freedom in discipline. All it takes is one step in the right direction and the other will follow.
Ozone is another wonderful molecule that has a great many benefits. It can be made in small and practical applications such as an ointment to heal wounds, as a toothpaste for oral health, as kitchen surface disinfectant, and even added to drinking water. Even ozone bulbs can be used on HVAC units to purify air. It also has some very potent medical uses such as ten pass blood infusions like at medical clinics like Infusio or Klinik St Gorg or Sophia Institute. It can also be used in rectal insufflations, oil inhalations, subcutaneous injections and water ozone enemas. The list is long. The only place it cannot be used is in the respiratory tract. It can cause severe asthma attacks and mucosal irritation of the lungs and nasal passages.
For some more amazing info on Ozone see the works of Dr Frank Shallenberger called The Ozone Miracle(lay person basic foundational) and Principle Applications of Ozone Therapy ( medical ozone applications).
www.trulyheal.com Marcus Freudmann is a fantastic teacher. I highly recommend his courses. His knowledge is vast. Everything from laser therapies, ozone, rife, saunas and more. He has great intro courses for the functional medicine practitioner and more.
MMS is a step above ozone therapy. It is highly controversial to most that have not researched its amazing benefits. Mainstream media has painted it in a bad light. Yes, it could be categorized as a bleach like chemical and used in similar applications. However, when one studies the chemistry of MMS they will quickly understand that it is a naturally occurring substance in the human body. It can kill pathogens in a very short time. It can kill cancer cells by introducing an oxygen rich environment. It can kill fungus and bacteria as well as parasites and their eggs. It can kill viruses also. The key is knowing how to use it “Properly “. Proper dosage is key.
There are a few methods available but again these methods are being suppressed by corporate government bodies. It is somewhat precautionary for good reason. When mixing chemicals, it should really require someone who fully understands chemistry and how to properly handle these substances. It requires proper glass equipment, ventilation and more. The idea behind MMS is activating two substances that off gas oxygen into the body and thus killing anything that thrives anaerobically. This substance must be micro dosed. When used effectively it can cure ALL diseases. Yes all.
For more information research Jim Humbles protocol 1000 MMS. His “church” has recently been quashed and his books are now difficult to obtain. There is also an amazing chemist named Andreas Kalcker who has revived and improved Humbles methods. His $30 course online should be a first step into exploring MMS and how to use it.
Recently Dr. Robert O Young has come forth with an even better way to use Sodium Hypochlorite as a 5 percent solution in distilled water without activation ( see Dr Gregorio Placeres autism work. MMS sin activar). This I believe is the most sound chemical method of application, allowing the stomach acid to activate the MMS thus off gassing the oxygen into the cells of the body to cure acidic and toxic imbalances.
The protocols of these methods are all similar with slight differences. Bottom line. Take caution and use as directed
Due to censorship it would also be prudent to archive the information you have. Anything that can actually truly cure an illness is a threat to the pharmaceutical business and will be eliminated. So save hard copies or storage drives with this info. It disappears daily.
Robert O Young Ph Miracle books
13. Mineral Depletion
Our agricultural practices have been intended to create “fast food”. Food that grows fast in any conditions and produces huge yields with little nutrients. A bell pepper from 1930 compared to 2020 is ten times weaker in all its minerals. Soils are lacking in iodine, selenium, boron, magnesium and more. Most people today are deficient in magnesium which is critical for 90 chemically energetic processes in our body. It burns bright white and when it does it creates energy potentials in our cells. Without magnesium we develop Early signs of deficiency including loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, hypertension and weakness. As magnesium deficiency worsens, numbness, tingling, muscle contractions and cramps, seizures, personality changes, abnormal heart rhythms, and coronary spasms can occur. Magnesium relaxes smooth muscle tissue and is necessary for relaxation in our bodies. A simple pure Epsom salt bath mixed with sea salt for 20 minutes up to the neck in hot water once a week will be the best way to get such a critical mineral into the body. (orally it can cause diarrhea so transdermal is best).
Another important mineral is boron. It has been shown in medical studies to decrease urinary output of calcium in women up to 40 percent in one dose in osteoporosis patients. See Andreas Kalckers book Salud Prohibidad for more dosing information.
14. Iodine. Another critical mineral. It is responsible for the formation of ALL of our hormones and directly related to the thyroid and its imbalances. Halides like fluoride, chlorine and bromine also fit in iodine receptors and are stronger than iodine. They basically override the absorption of iodine and prevent hormones from being made efficiently. If you have thyroid or hormone issues. Remove toxic table salt from your diet immediately and read the book “Iodine Crisis” by Lynne Farrow. I do not recommend Iodoral however I do love her info and fully support nascent iodine supplements and or lugols iodine. To see if you are deficient do a simple skin test. Firstly, to see if you are allergic (it is rare but serious). If the patch is absorbed within 24 hours you have a need for more iodine in your body. Nascent iodine is best for beginners as a raindrop therapy and is safe for vulnerable populations. Lugols is stronger and would be a step up after a year of using nascent iodine. One drop in water on an empty stomach, early morning rising. Taken away from vitamin C as iodine will lose its antimicrobial abilities. Usually a two-hour window is sufficient.
IOSAT tablets are also not a bad idea to have in an emergency kit. Especially anyone who works in nuclear energy careers.
The same company that makes magnesium also sells the iodine. Borax can be purchased online or at your local supermarket.
See Dr. Sebi and his work on Irish Sea Moss. It is an amazing superfood high in the best iron and bromine- to be taken away from iodine and with vitamin C to enhance its effects.
We are the only mammal on the planet that does not make our own. Gorillas, when injured can make up to 22,000 mg per day. Most animals make more when injured and do not need to get any from outside sources. Vitamin C is necessary for healthy collagen formation and immune support as well as effective oxygenation of red blood cells. It facilitates all healthy tissue repair. Without it our skin does not heal properly. The best type of Vitamin C is liposomal. It mimicks IV administration and in some studies performs better than IV methods. Make sure to use a brand that does not have GMO or soy. Liponaturals sunflower brand is wonderful https://liponaturals.com
Other kinds of vitamin C are good also. A buffered kind is best as it keeps the body alkaline such as Calcium Ascorbate or sodium ascorbate by https://biomedicine.com/ProductDetail/35011070_The-Right-C–100-Grams
Studies show high amounts of vitamin C prior to surgery of any kind prevents excessive bleeding and promotes faster healing up to 50 percent.
17. Fulvic Acid
Shilajit or Mumyio is a tar like substance harvested at the top of mountains that contains trace minerals and fulvic acid.
Shilajit contains more than 84 minerals, so it offers numerous health benefits. It can function as an antioxidant to improve your body’s immunity and memory, an anti-inflammatory, an energy booster, and a diuretic to remove excess fluid from your body. It tastes like tar and salted black licorice and comes in many forms. It is truly amazing the benefits of this ancient superfood if you feel you are looking to up your minerals or balance your electrolytes.
Cymbiotika Shilajit – Black Gold Recurring, Cancel Anytime (USD 58.00)$58.00cymbiotika.com
18. Dry Brushing
Ancients knew the benefits of brushing the body for health. The lymphatics have no valves therefore they do not push lymph through the body without movement of facilitating muscles. If you don’t move the immune system doesn’t flow. See the video “ the Fuzz” for more on stagnation and what happens when we do not do bodywork. Dry Brushing is done from the extremities inward and towards the heart. Once a week it can be super invigorating and beneficial to places that we don’t give much attention.
Heavy Metal Detox Foods
This is an excerpt from my book, “Geoengineering aka Chemtrails”. Due to ever constant aerosol spraying of toxins from the air, we are almost daily ingesting nanoparticulate heavy metals. These superfoods will help lift and detox out of your system.
1. Spirulina is an edible blue-green algae. It is known for its distinctive green color and strong odor and delivers a strong dose of protein, all eight of the essential amino acids, iron, folic acid, B vitamins, selenium and manganese, resulting in strong therapeutic benefits. Spirulina can be effective in removing heavy metals from the nervous system and the liver.
2. Chlorella is a solid green-colored form of algae. Although it is a little harder to digest than spirulina, chlorella is known to be effective in removing heavy metals for just this reason. Chlorella’s cell walls are very tough and often cannot be fully digested, and it is these cell walls that bind to toxins in your body in order to eliminate them.
3. Atlantic dulse is edible seaweed that binds to metals such as aluminum (which is extremely prevalent in the food industry), mercury, lead, copper and nickel. This seaweed works in the digestive tract all the way through the colon to seek out and bind with toxic heavy metals, without releasing them back into the body.
4. Barley grass juice powder is not a very common food, but it does help address heavy metals toxicity in the various parts of the digestive system and the reproductive organs. If coupled with spirulina, barley grass juice powder can be even more effective.
5. Edible wild plants dandelion and milk thistle both cleanse the blood vessels and improve the functionality of the liver, which is an important organ when it comes to eliminating impurities from the body.
6. Ginger is one of the healthiest plants on Earth. In addition to improving digestion and reducing inflammation in the body, ginger root supports kidney function. The kidneys play an important role in the body’s elimination process and are often one of the first targets of heavy metals toxicity, so they need ginger’s extra power boost.
7. Artichokes: Artichokes help the liver function at its best, which in turn will help your body purge itself of toxins and other things it doesn’t need to survive. It ups the liver’s production of bile, and since bile helps break down foods which helps your body use the nutrients inside them, an increase in bile production is typically a good thing.
8. Organic Apples: Apples are full of wonderful nutrients. You get fiber, vitamins, minerals and many beneficial phytochemicals such as D-Glucarate, flavonoids and terpenoids. All of these substances are used in the detox process. One flavonoid, Phlorizidin (phlorizin), is thought to help stimulate bile production which helps with detox as the liver gets rid of some toxins through the bile. Apples are also a good source of the soluble fiber pectin, which can help detox metals and food additives from your body. It’s best to eat only organic apples as the non-organic varieties are among the top 12 foods that have been found to contain the most pesticide residues. Organically produced apples also have a 15 percent higher antioxidant capacity than conventionally produced apples.
9. Almonds: Almonds are the best nut source of Vitamin E. In fact, just one ounce contains 7.3 mg of “alpha-tocopheral” vitamin E, the form of the vitamin the body prefers. They’re also high in fiber, calcium, magnesium, and useable protein that helps stabilize blood sugar and remove impurities from the bowels.
10. Asparagus: Not only does asparagus help to detoxify the body, it can help you wage the anti-aging battle, protect you from getting cancer, help your heart to stay healthy, and is a general anti-inflammatory food. It’s also known to help with liver drainage, which might sound like a bad thing, but since the liver is responsible for filtering out the toxic materials in the food and drinks we consume, anything that backs up its drainage is not doing you any favors. Asparagus also helps reduce risk of death from breast cancer and increase the odds of survival.
11. Avocados: This wonder fruit is packed with antioxidants, lowers cholesterol and dilates the blood vessels while blocking artery-destroying toxicity. Avocados contain a nutrient called glutathione, which blocks at least 30 different carcinogens while helping the liver detoxify synthetic chemicals. Researchers at the University of Michigan found that elderly people who had high levels of glutathione were healthier and less likely to suffer from arthritis. Consuming avocados is associated with better diet quality and nutrient intake level, lower intake of added sugars, lower body weight, BMI and waist circumferences, higher “good cholesterol” levels and lower metabolic syndrome risk.
12. Basil: Basil has anti-bacterial properties, and it’s full of antioxidants to protect the liver. The active ingredients are terpenoids. It is also wonderful for digestion and detoxification, too. It supports the functioning of the kidneys and also acts as a diuretic to help the body expel unwanted toxins. Basil has been known to have anti-ulcer qualities as well as antimicrobial effects that guard against bacteria, yeast, fungi and mold. Basil seed can also help with constipation. The anitcancer properties of basil may also relate to its ability to influence viral infections.
13. Beets: A single serving of beets can do more for your health than most foods in the produce isle. Not only can they boost your energy and lower your blood pressure, but eating beets in the long-term can help you fight cancer, reduce arthritic pain, boost your brain as well as help you lose weight. Beets contain a unique mixture of natural plant chemicals (phytochemicals) and minerals that make them superb fighters of infection, blood purifiers, and liver cleansers. They also help boost the body’s cellular intake of oxygen, making beets excellent overall body cleansers. When you’re detoxing, beets will help by making sure that the toxins you’re getting out actually make it out of your body. Many detox cleanses go wrong when toxins are reintroduced to the body because they don’t make it all the way out.
14. Blueberries: Blueberries contain natural aspirin that helps lessen the tissue-damaging effects of chronic inflammation, while lessening pain. Just 300 grams of blueberries protects against DNA damage. Blueberries also act as antibiotics by blocking bacteria in the urinary tract, thereby helping to prevent infections. They have antiviral properties and are loaded with super-detoxifying phytonutrients called proanthocyanidins.
15. Brazil Nuts: These tasty treats are packed with selenium, which is key to flushing mercury out of your body. The body uses selenium to make ‘selenoproteins’, which work like antioxidants preventing damage to cells and there is growing body of evidence to show it has a key role in our health. The consumption of brazil nuts has been found to be inversely associated with risk of pancreatic cancer, independent of other potential risk factors for pancreatic cancer.
16. Broccoli: Broccoli specifically works with the enzymes in your liver to turn toxins into something your body can eliminate easily. If you’re stuck for ways on how to make broccoli taste better try dehydrating or consider eating it raw. But don’t microwave it as this destroys both the nutritional and detox potential. Broccoli contains a very powerful anti-cancer, anti-diabetic and anti-microbial called sulforaphame which helps prevent cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis and allergies.
17. Broccoli Sprouts: Broccoli sprouts can actually provide more benefit than regular broccoli as they contain 20 times more sulfurophane. They contain important phytochemicals that are released when they’re chopped, chewed, fermented, or digested. The substances are released then break down into sulfurophanes, indole-3-carbinol and D-glucarate, which all have a specific effect on detoxification. Add these to your salads and get creative with them in your meals. Researchers have found that an oral preparation made from broccoli sprouts trigger an increase in inflammation-fighting enzymes in the upper airways.
18. Cabbage: In addition to cleansing your liver, cabbage will also aid in helping you go to the bathroom, which in turn helps you expel the toxins, getting them out of your system so you can start fresh. It contains sulfur, which is essential when it comes to breaking down chemicals and removing them from your body. Along with other cold crops, cabbage is a source of indole-3-carbinol, a chemical that boosts DNA repair in cells and appears to block the growth of cancer cells.
19. Cilantro: Cilantro, also known as coriander, Chinese parsley or dhania, contains an abundance of anitoxidants. Cilantro helps mobilize mercury and other metals out of the tissue so it can attach to it other compounds and allow it to be excreted from the body. It also contains an antibacterial compound called dodecenal, which laboratory tests showed is twice as effective as the commonly used antibiotic drug gentamicin at killing Salmonella.
20. Cinnamon: The oils from cinnamon contain active components called cinnamaldehyde, cinnamyl acetate, and cinnamyl alcohol. Cinnamaldehyde has been well-researched for its effects on blood platelets helps prevent unwanted clumping of blood cells. Cinnamon’s essential oils also qualify it as an “anti-microbial” food, and cinnamon has been studied for its ability to help stop the growth of bacteria as well as fungi, including the commonly problematic yeast Candida. Cinnamon’s antimicrobial properties are so effective that recent research demonstrates this spice can be used as an alternative to traditional food preservatives. It has one of the highest antioxidant values of all foods and its use in medicine treats everything from nausea to menstruation and energy to diabetes.
21. Cranberries: While they are more popular as fruits that help prevent urinary tract infections, cranberries are antibacterial and are known to remove many different toxins from your body. Cranberries feature a rich profile of anti-inflammatory nutrients, provide immune and cardiovascular support, as well as promote digestive health. Consuming cranberry products has been associated with the prevention of urinary tract infections (UTIs) for over 100 years.
22. Fennel: The fennel bulb is high in fiber may also be useful in preventing colon cancer. In addition to its fiber, fennel is a very good source of folate, a B vitamin that is necessary for the conversion of a dangerous molecule called homocysteine into other, benign molecules. The vitamin C found in fennel bulb is directly antimicrobial and is also needed for the proper function of the immune system.
23. Flaxseeds: When detoxifying your body, it’s essential to ensure toxins are eliminated properly. Ground flaxseeds provide a wonderful source of fiber that helps to bind and flush toxins from the intestinal tract. They’re also a great source of health promoting omega 3 oils. Try consuming two tablespoons of ground flaxseeds in lemon water every morning. University of Copenhagen researchers report that flax fiber suppresses appetite and helps support weight loss. Men should be cautious when consuming flax as the lignans are similar to the female hormone estrogen as can cause problems for some men.
24. Garlic: Many detox diets list garlic as a crucial piece of the puzzle. The reason is that garlic boosts the immune system as well as helping out the liver. One good thing about garlic is that you can up your intake without having to worry if your body is going to get used to it or build up a resistance. Sulfur is found in high quantities in garlic — which makes it a good detox food and its antibiotic properties heal your body. Garlic is proven to be 100 times more effective than antibiotics and working in a fraction of the time.
25. Goji Berries: Replace raisins with nutrient-dense Goji berries to boost your vitamin C and beta-carotene intake. Gram for gram, goji berries pack more vitamin C than oranges and more beta-carotene than carrots. Vitamin C can help remove waste from your body, while beta-carotene improves liver performance.
26. Grapefruit: Grapefruits can prevent weight gain, treat diabetes, lower cholesterol, fight cancer, heal stomach ulcers, reduce gum disease and even keep stroke and metabolic syndrome at bay. Grapefruits can treat disease as well as pharmaceuticals without the side effects. The rich pink and red colors of grapefruit are due to lycopene, a carotenoid phytonutrient. Among the common dietary carotenoids, lycopene has the highest capacity to help fight oxygen free radicals, which are compounds that can damage cells. The big takeaway on grapefruit is that it gets your liver fired up and ready for action, while infusing the rest of your organs with nutrient-laden fruit juice.
27. Green Tea: Green tea is often thought of as a great addition to any detox program because of its high antioxidant value. It is the least processed tea and thus provides the most antioxidant polyphenols, notably a catechin called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), which is believed to be responsible for most of the health benefits linked to green tea. According to 17 clinical trials, green tea is linked with significantly lower blood sugar.
28. Hemp: Hemp might just be one of nature’s most perfect foods since it is full of antioxidants like Vitamins E and C, as well as chlorophyll which is wonderful for cleansing the body from toxins of all kinds, including heavy metals. The soluble and insoluble fiber in hemp can also keep the digestive tract clean and therefore, reduce the toxic burden on other internal organs. Hemp could free us from oil, prevent deforestation, cure cancer and its environmentally beneficial.
29. Kale: Kale is now recognized as providing comprehensive support for the body’s detoxification system. New research has shown that the ITCs made from kale’s glucosinolates can help regulate detox at a genetic level. This vegetable is so good for you that it is often recommended to patients that are following a doctor recommended diet when fighting kidney disease. It’s packed with so many antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties as well, not to mention all of the vitamins and minerals it contains. Leafy greens are likely the number one food you can eat to regularly improve your health. They’re filled with fiber along with crucial vitamins, minerals, and plant-based phytochemicals that may help protect you from almost every disease known.
26. Lemongrass: This is an herb that is used in Thailand and other parts of the world as a natural way to cleanse several organs at once. It not only helps the liver but also the kidneys, the bladder, and the entire digestive tract. Benefits of using it in your cooking, or drinking it as a tea include a better complexion, better circulation, and better digestion. It is most often used as a tea in the world of detoxing, and there are several recipes you can try until you find one that suits your tastes best.
30. Lemons: This wonderful fruit stimulates the release of enzymes and helps convert toxins into a water-soluble form that can be easily excreted from the body. In addition, they contain high amounts of vitamin C, a vitamin needed by the body to make glutathione. Glutathione helps ensure that phase 2 liver detoxification keeps pace with phase 1, thereby reducing the likelihood of negative effects from environmental chemicals. Drinking lemon water, which is alkaline-forming, first thing in the morning will help to balance out the acidity of foods we’ve consumed. They also have an incredible effect in detoxing the liver. Fresh lemon juice contains more than 20 anti-cancer compounds and helps balance the body’s pH levels.
31. Olive Oil: Some liver cleanses out there call for olive oil mixed with fruit juice in order to trigger your liver to expunge its gallstones. But aside from that olive oil should be your go-to oil when you’re trying to detox the body. That’s because it has a lot of healthy properties and makes for a better choice of fat than most of your other options. Just be sure not to cook with it at high heat. Use it as a salad dress to help things like dark leafy greens go down. Your best choice is always ice-pressed olive oil, but if you can find a very high quality cold-pressed olive oil, although not as nutritious, it will suffice provided the quality is high and not adulterated.
32. Onions: This ubiquitous kitchen staple is as healthy as it is tasty. It’s brimming with sulfur-containing amino acids, which efficiently detox the liver. Raw onions deliver the most health benefits. Even a small amount of “overpeeling” can result in unwanted loss of flavonoids. For example, a red onion can lose about 20% of its quercetin and almost 75% of its anthocyanins if it is “overpeeled”. Onions will soak up arsenic, cadmium, lead, mercury and tin in food containers. The total polyphenol content of onion is not only higher than its fellow allium vegetables, garlic and leeks, but also higher than tomatoes, carrots, and red bell pepper. Onions have been shown to inhibit the activity of macrophages, specialized white blood cells that play a key role in our body’s immune defense system, and one of their defense activities involves the triggering of large-scale inflammatory responses.
33. Parsley: Those prettygreen leaves don’t just make your plate look great. Parsley boasts plenty of beta-carotene and vitamins A, C and K to protect your kidneys and bladder. Diuretic herbs such as parsley prevent problems such as kidney stones and bladder infections and keep our body’s plumbing running smoothly by causing it to produce more urine. They also relieve bloating during menstruation. The flavonoids in parsley–especially luteolin–have been shown to function as antioxidants that combine with highly reactive oxygen-containing molecules (called oxygen radicals) and help prevent oxygen-based damage to cells. In addition, extracts from parsley have been used in animal studies to help increase the antioxidant capacity of the blood.
34. Pineapples: This tropical delight contains bromelain, a digestive enzyme that helps cleanse your colon and improve digestion. Excessive inflammation, excessive coagulation of the blood, and certain types of tumor growth may all be reduced by bromelain. Two molecules isolated from an extract of crushed pineapple stems have even shown promise in fighting cancer growth.
35. Seaweed: Seaweed may be the most underrated vegetable in the Western world. Studies at McGill University in Montreal showed that seaweeds bind to radioactive waste in the body so it can be removed. Radioactive waste can find its way into the body through some medical tests or through food that has been grown where water or soil is contaminated. Seaweed also binds to heavy metals to help eliminate them from the body. In addition, it is a powerhouse of minerals and trace minerals. Seaweed extracts can help you lose weight, mostly body fat.
36. Sesame Seeds: Sesame seeds’ phytosterols have beneficial effects which are so dramatic that they have been extracted from many foods and added to processed foods, such as “butter”-replacement spreads, which are then touted as cholesterol-lowering “foods.” But why settle for an imitation “butter” when Mother Nature’s nuts and seeds are a naturally rich source of phytosterols–and cardio-protective fiber, minerals and healthy fats as well? Sesame seeds contain minerals important in a number of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant enzyme systems.
37. Turmeric: Curcumin is the active ingredient in the spice turmeric, which gives it its yellow color. The rate at which your detox pathways function depends on your genes, your age, lifestyle and a good supply of nutrients involved in the detox process. Curcumin is used a lot in Ayurvedic Medicine to treat liver and digestive disorders. Turmeric has specifically been studied in relation to the positive effect that it has on the liver. As a high antioxidant spice, turmeric protects the body and prevents disease and prevents disease more effectively than drug based treatments and without side effects.
38. Watercress: Give your liver a big boost with cleansing action of watercress. If you’re into making smoothies for your detoxing this is a great one to blend up and drink down. This helps to release enzymes in the liver that clean it out and help rid it of toxic buildup. Eating watercress each day helps prevent breast cancer.
39. Wheatgrass: Wheatgrass restores alkalinity to the blood. The juice’s abundance of alkaline minerals helps reduce over-acidity in the blood and thus also Is a powerful detoxifier, and liver protector. It increases red blood-cell count and lowers blood pressure. It also cleanses the organs and gastrointestinal tract of debris. Wheatgrass stimulates the metabolism and the body’s enzyme systems by enriching the blood. It also aids in reducing blood pressure by dilating the blood pathways throughout the body. Pound for pound, wheatgrass is more than twenty times denser nutrients than other choice vegetables. Nutritionally, wheatgrass is a complete food that contains 98 of the 102 earth elements. For a full body detox to reduce acidity in the body with wheat grass, organic juices, bentonite clay, celery, cilantro, and fruits and vegetables. Ginko biloba, cayenne pepper, and turmeric help. Vitamin D is similar to ‘sun in a bottle’, an immune booster, and vitamin of the future. Humans should consume baking soda and lemon juice in their body often to alkalize themselves.
Apple Cider Vinegar is highly beneficial. Hypothyroidism occurs from iodine-deficiency and can be combated and cured with Iodine. IODINE is found in organic homegrown garcinia cambogia, neem, spirulina, algae, kelp, seaweed, and chlorella. Coconut oil can be rubbed on the thyroid and pineal gland frequently.
Diatomaceous Clay removes heavy metal toxins as well including radiation. You can eat it and bathing in it is very helpful as well. These foods will assist in boosting your metabolism, optimizing digestion, while allowing you to lose weight and fortify your immune system.
Throw out all toxic cleaners under your kitchen sink and bathrooms. You can make your own home health cleaners with apple cider vinegar, baking soda, borax, organic lemon juice and essential oils. See below section for formulas of different ways to make your own home cleaners. Make your own home cleaners:
In addition, one should always protect themselves, and loved ones, by wearing hats to cover their heads whenever aerosol spraying is occurring. This will also help with protecting against the cancer causing UVB rays bombarding Earth’s inhabitants as well. Staying indoors on heavy aerosol spraying days is another good idea whenever possible. To be very clear, it is our children, with their still-developing immune systems who are most at risk due to GE practices, so getting them to eat healthy, biodynamic or organic local food is imperative.
Cannabis Cures Cancer…and Nearly Everything Else
THC (marijuana) helps cure cancer says Harvard Study
The term medical marijuana took on dramatic new meaning in February 2000 when researchers in Madrid announced they had destroyed incurable brain cancer tumors in rats by injecting them with THC, the active ingredient in cannabis.
The Madrid study marks only the second time that THC has been administered to tumor-bearing animals; the first was a Virginia investigation 26 years ago. In both studies, the THC shrank or destroyed tumors in a majority of the test subjects.
Most Americans don’t know anything about the Madrid discovery. Virtually no U.S. newspapers carried the story, which ran only once on the AP and UPI news wires, on Feb. 29.
The ominous part is that this isn’t the first time scientists have discovered that THC shrinks tumors. In 1974 researchers at the Medical College of Virginia, who had been funded by the National Institute of Health to find evidence that marijuana damages the immune system, found instead that THC slowed the growth of three kinds of cancer in mice — lung and breast cancer, and a virus-induced leukemia.
The DEA quickly shut down the Virginia study and all further cannabis/tumor research, according to Jack Herer, who reports on the events in his book, “The Emperor Wears No Clothes“. In 1976 President Gerald Ford put an end to all public cannabis research and granted exclusive research rights to major pharmaceutical companies, who set out — unsuccessfully — to develop synthetic forms of THC that would deliver all the medical benefits without the “high.”
The Madrid researchers reported in the March issue of “Nature Medicine” that they injected the brains of 45 rats with cancer cells, producing tumors whose presence they confirmed through magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). On the 12th day they injected 15 of the rats with THC and 15 with Win-55,212-2 a synthetic compound similar to THC.
“All the rats left untreated uniformly died 12-18 days after glioma (brain cancer) cell inoculation … Cannabinoid (THC)-treated rats survived significantly longer than control rats. THC administration was ineffective in three rats, which died by days 16-18. Nine of the THC-treated rats surpassed the time of death of untreated rats, and survived up to 19-35 days. Moreover, the tumor was completely eradicated in three of the treated rats.” The rats treated with Win-55,212-2 showed similar results.
The Spanish researchers, led by Dr. Manuel Guzman of Complutense University, also irrigated healthy rats’ brains with large doses of THC for seven days, to test for harmful biochemical or neurological effects. They found none.
“Careful MRI analysis of all those tumor-free rats showed no sign of damage related to necrosis, edema, infection or trauma … We also examined other potential side effects of cannabinoid administration. In both tumor-free and tumor-bearing rats, cannabinoid administration induced no substantial change in behavioral parameters such as motor coordination or physical activity. Food and water intake as well as body weight gain were unaffected during and after cannabinoid delivery. Likewise, the general hematological profiles of cannabinoid-treated rats were normal.
Thus, neither biochemical parameters nor markers of tissue damage changed substantially during the 7-day delivery period or for at least 2 months after cannabinoid treatment ended.”
Guzman’s investigation is the only time since the 1974 Virginia study that THC has been administered to live tumor-bearing animals. (The Spanish researchers cite a 1998 study in which cannabinoids inhibited breast cancer cell proliferation, but that was a “petri dish” experiment that didn’t involve live subjects.)
In an email interview for this story, the Madrid researcher said he had heard of the Virginia study, but had never been able to locate literature on it. Hence, the Nature Medicine article characterizes the new study as the first on tumor-laden animals and doesn’t cite the 1974 Virginia investigation.
“I am aware of the existence of that research. In fact I have attempted many times to obtain the journal article on the original investigation by these people, but it has proven impossible.” Guzman said:
In 1983 the Reagan/Bush Administration tried to persuade American universities and researchers to destroy all 1966-76 cannabis research work, including compendiums in libraries, reports Jack Herer, who states, “We know that large amounts of information have since disappeared.”
Guzman provided the title of the work — “Antineoplastic activity of cannabinoids,” an article in a 1975 Journal of the National Cancer Institute — and this writer obtained a copy at the UC medical school library in Davis and faxed it to Madrid.
The summary of the Virginia study begins, “Lewis lung adenocarcinoma growth was retarded by the oral administration of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabinol (CBN)” — two types of cannabinoids, a family of active components in marijuana. “Mice treated for 20 consecutive days with THC and CBN had reduced primary tumor size.”
The 1975 journal article doesn’t mention breast cancer tumors,
which featured in the only newspaper story ever to appear about the 1974 study — in the Local section of the Washington Post on August 18, 1974. Under the headline, “Cancer Curb Is Studied,” it read in part:
“The active chemical agent in marijuana curbs the growth of three kinds of cancer in mice and may also suppress the immunity reaction that causes rejection of organ transplants, a Medical College of Virginia team has discovered.”
The researchers “found that THC slowed the growth of lung cancers, breast cancers and a virus-induced leukemia in laboratory mice and prolonged their lives by as much as 36 percent.”
Guzman, writing from Madrid, was eloquent in his response after this writer faxed him the clipping from the Washington Post of a quarter century ago. In translation, he wrote:
“It is extremely interesting to me, the hope that the project seemed to awaken at that moment, and the sad evolution (lastimosa evolucion) of events during the years following the discovery, until now we once again draw back the veil over the anti-tumoral power of THC, twenty-five years later. Unfortunately, the world bumps along between such moments of hope and long periods of intellectual castration.”
News coverage of the Madrid discovery has been virtually nonexistent in this country. The news broke quietly on Feb. 29,  with a story that ran once on the UPI wire about the Nature Medicine article. This writer stumbled on it through a link that appeared briefly on the Drudge Report web page.
The New York Times, Washington Post and Los Angeles Times all ignored the story, even though its newsworthiness is indisputable: a benign substance occurring in nature destroys deadly brain tumors.
“Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?” ― Bill Hicks
CBG-A, or Cannabigerolic Acid is the primordial phyto-cannabinoid. It is the compound in cannabis from which all the plant’s other naturally occurring cannabinoids are formed : without CBGA, the cannabis plant cannot produce its most useful compounds.
Despite this obvious importance, it still remains one of the most under-studied cannabinoids, with the majority of current research focusing on the healing properties of THC, CBD and CBN.
Here we aim to elucidate some of the important features of this ‘building block’ cannabinoid to demonstrate why exactly it deserves more attention in the medical cannabis community.
CBGA & Beyond
As mentioned in the introduction, all cannabinoids begin life as CBGA. There is then a biosynthesis within the plant’s cells involving certain enzymes that dictate whether that compound goes on to become Cannabidiolic Acid (CBDA), Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid (THCA) or less commonly, remain as Cannabigerolic Acid (CBGA) or become Cannabichromene Acid (CBCA).
All these compounds are still in their raw, acidic form, hence the ‘A’ which denotes the molecule having an acid component. The molecule in this raw state carries a carbon ring in its outer layer that dictates its appearance as an acid.
The traditional course of action to prepare cannabinoids for consumption is to heat and thus ‘decarboxylate’ (remove the outer carbon ring from the molecule by subjecting it to heat) the molecules. This process converts THCA into THC, CBDA into CBD and CBCA into CBC.
The reason this process is usually performed is that cannabinoids in raw, acidic forms do not create the psychoactive effects in the human body that heated or ‘decarboxylated’ cannabinoids do.
However, this can benefit medical patients: as there is no physical or psychological effect when consumed, much greater quantities can be consumed in a single dose.
Raw cannabinoid therapy is in its infancy but shows potential to be an effective way of getting large quantities of cannabinoids into the body without the psychoactive effects that can be unpleasant for some. More details and particulars are discussed in this interview with a pioneer of raw cannabis medicine, Dr. William Courtney.
Aside from the pathways CBGA can take in its biosynthesis journey to become CBDA,THCA or CBCA, there are further permutations caused by environmental factors that create other, different cannabinoids.
First, CBGA can also undergo the same decarboxylation or heating to become CBG.
Though it is usually only found in negligible quantities when testing harvested cannabis flowers – possibly due to much of CBGA being converted into other cannabinoids by the plant’s own mechanisms – its properties are not to be underestimated. CBG has been shown to help reduce inflammation, intraocular pressure, anxiety and depression; along with demonstrating synergistic effects alongside other cannabinoids to improve overall efficacy.
These findings alone should be enough to make the case for further study of its potential medical value, yet it continues to receive less attention than its more famous cousins, THC, CBD and CBN.
CBGA is starting to pique the interest of more cannabis breeders with each passing month : much like the Stanley Brothers became seen as pioneers of CBD-rich cultivars, companies like TGA Seeds (started by renowned breeder ‘Subcool’) are experimenting with trying to develop CBG-rich cultivars. This has been made possible by selecting cannabis plants that already demonstrated greater-than-average CBGA production and pollinating them with certain industrial hemp plants.
The industrial hemp plants selected for these breeding experiments naturally demonstrate a higher CBGA profile, resulting in offspring that retain higher CBGA levels in the cannabis flower.
So as the precursor to all other cannabinoids, a molecule shown to have positive synergy with said cannabinoids and a valuable compound in its own right; CBGA has an excellent case to be the next major phyto-cannabinoid to receive attention from researchers.
Though there is research around CBGA, it currently focuses on trying to decipher what processes are taking place within the trichomes of the cannabis plant – to be able to better explain how CBGA becomes THCA, CBDA and others – rather than on its medicinal potential.
With more breeders selecting cultivars for increased CBGA production, it’s promising percentages in industrial hemp plants, and information becoming more readily available on the potential of this cannabinoid, we should begin to see more data supporting CBGA’s possible role as a primary cannabinoid in treating a variety of diseases.
As detailed in Part I of this article, the health benefits of cannabis are now well established. It is a cheap, natural alternative effective for a broad range of conditions, and the non-psychoactive form known as hemp has thousands of industrial uses. At one time, cannabis was one of the world’s most important crops. There have been no recorded deaths from cannabis overdose in the US, compared to about 30,000 deaths annually from alcohol abuse (not counting auto accidents), and 100,000 deaths annually from prescription drugs taken as directed. Yet cannabis remains a Schedule I controlled substance (“a deadly dangerous drug with no medical use and high potential for abuse”), illegal to be sold or grown in the US.
Powerful corporate interests no doubt had a hand in keeping cannabis off the market. The question now is why they have suddenly gotten on the bandwagon for its legalization. According to an April 2014 article in The Washington Times, the big money behind the recent push for legalization has come, not from a grassroots movement, but from a few very wealthy individuals with links to Big Ag and Big Pharma.
Leading the charge is George Soros, a major shareholder in Monsanto, the world’s largest seed company and producer of genetically modified seeds. Monsanto is the biotech giant that brought you Agent Orange, DDT, PCBs, dioxin-based pesticides, aspartame, rBGH (genetically engineered bovine growth hormone), RoundUp (glyphosate) herbicides, and RoundUp Ready crops (seeds genetically engineered to withstand glyphosate).
Monsanto now appears to be developing genetically modified (GMO) forms of cannabis, with the intent of cornering the market with patented GMO seeds just as it did with GMO corn and GMO soybeans. For that, the plant would need to be legalized but still tightly enough controlled that it could be captured by big corporate interests. Competition could be suppressed by limiting access to homegrown marijuana; bringing production, sale and use within monitored and regulated industry guidelines; and legislating a definition of industrial hemp as a plant having such low psychoactivity that only GMO versions qualify. Those are the sorts of conditions that critics have found buried in the fine print of the latest initiatives for cannabis legalization.
Patients who use the cannabis plant in large quantities to heal serious diseases (e.g. by juicing it) find that the natural plant grown organically in sunlight is far more effective than hothouse plants or pharmaceutical cannabis derivatives. Letitia Pepper is a California attorney and activist who uses medical marijuana to control multiple sclerosis. As she puts it, if you don’t have an irrevocable right to grow a natural, therapeutic herb in your backyard that a corporation able to afford high license fees can grow and sell to you at premium prices, isn’t that still a war on people who use marijuana?